BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Celebration of Holli-Aynn

Friday, March 11th was my dear friend Holli-Aynn's birthday. I won't mention her age because it's irrelevant. What's really important is that
A. She was born in the first place to grace this beautiful world with her beautiful presence.
B. Somehow our paths crossed as roommates only to become friends for life. Serendipity? Maybe. All I know is that I'm so fortunate to have ended up with such a wonderful friend.
C. She has been an inspiration to me from the very beginning.
D. I actually remembered the actual date of her birthday this year! I always get it off by two days or so.

Holli, this is my tribute to you, one of my very best friends in the world. You are such an amazing person with a beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to have you in my life.



0 comments: